From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Massive updates from sync
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:35:59
1 I sync'd and updated Saturday.   Then on Sunday and today emerge -u --deep
2 system -p gives me a large list of updates (including debiantools and
3 baselayout) it wants to perform - including updating Nvidia drivers.  Most of
4 the changes are the same version but just incrementing the n in -rn (say from
5 r1 to r2).
6
7 With the recent problems with portage where a bunch of stuff was moved from
8 ~x86 to x86 when it shouldn't have been I hesitate to turn emerge loose and
9 let it update.  Is portage back to where I can safely let it go and do the
10 updates?
14 Brett I. Holcomb
15 AKA Grunt <><
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list