From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] I am not a touch typest. Wish I were.
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:46:19
1 We're working on a graphical installer...
2 I'm planning to make it easier to install than Windows :)
3 Ofcourse this will be optional, and the current install will always be
4 available, and that's a garantee! :o)
5
6 PS: This is a calling to everybody interessed, if you have ideas, drawings
7 from the layout, you're a talented graphics dude, or something, don't
8 hesitate to email me directly, we can use some help on this one :)
9
10 Thanks!