From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Stabilisation exceptions
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:16:01
1 Hi,
2
3 William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>:
4 > Just to clarify, we are talking only about the x86 architecture right?
5
6 At the moment yes. On the exceptions page I linked there are some
7 conditions under which you can stabilise yourself after permission is
8 granted:
9 * The prerequisites of stabilisation policy still apply.
10 * The architecture must be available in hardware to have at least a
11 compile test.
12 * Several USE flag combinations must be compiled.
13 * Basic operation should be tested on the actual hardware.
14
15 V-Li
18 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
19 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
20
21 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>