From: Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum@g.o>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 26 -- Handling kernels with portage
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 15:18:07
1 On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 11:12 +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > On Monday 03 May 2004 07:04, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
3 > > I purposely left this out of the GLEP as it is would be a much more hot
4 > > topic. At this point, bootmgrs would not be updated. However, we will
5 > > be writing a script to scan for kernel/initrd's and adding them to the
6 > > boogmgr for the GentooInstaller project.
7 > >
8 > > Nathaniel
9 >
10 > Wouldn't it make sense to produce a working and viable GentooInstaller first?
11 >
12 > I'm sorry, but nothing helps credibility like shipping working code ...
13
14 Just wait and see. But in the mean time, don't be so cynical.
15
16 Nathaniel
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list