From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations for council
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:47:43
1 William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 11:31 +0100, George Prowse wrote:
3 >> Alex Howells wrote:
4 >>> 2008/6/3 George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>:
5 >>>> Thirded
6 >>> Someone can clarify but don't you need to be a Foundation member to
7 >>> nominate or support nominations?
8 >>>
9 >>> Either way, all of the current Council get my nomination, plus welp
10 >>> gets a second.
11 >> Anyone can nominate but only members get a vote.
12 >
13 > Foundation members, and Gentoo Developers are not the same. I do not
14 > believe Council elections have anything at all to do with the
15 > Foundation.
16
17 Sorry, my bad. I presumed he was talking about the council
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list