From: Serkan Kaba <serkan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: seqizz@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Jeeves IRC replacement now alive - Willikins
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 01:53:38
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Can you add it to #gentoo-tr. seqizz is the channel founder.
5
6 Thanks.
7
8 Robin H. Johnson yazmýþ:
9 | Hi folks,
10 |
11 | Sorry that it's taken this long to get completed, but the Jeeves
12 | replacement, Willikins, is finally 99% done, and ready to join lots of
13 | channels.
14 |
15 | Getting the bot out there
16 | -------------------------
17 | If you would like to have the new bot in your #gentoo-* channel, would
18 | each channel founder/leader please respond to this thread, stating the
19 | channel name, and that they are the contact for any problems/troubles.
20 |
21 | Bug reports
22 | -----------
23 | Please open a bug in the Gentoo Infrastructure product, using the
24 | 'Other' component, and assign it directly to me.
25 |
26 | Custom bot functionality:
27 | -------------------------
28 | Here's all the functionality that we have assembled, beyond the standard
29 | rbot stuff.
30 | Bugzilla
31 | ========
32 | !bug [ZILLA] ID
33 | Looks up bug #ID in the per-channel default or specified bugzilla.
34 |
35 | !bugstats [ZILLA]
36 | Totals of bugs per the bugzilla 'status' field.
37 |
38 | !archstats [ZILLA] [STATUS] [RESO]
39 | Totals of bugs per architecture, optionally with some specific set of
40 | status or resolution values, comma delimited.
41 |
42 | status = OPEN, DONE, UNCONFIRMED,NEW,ASSIGNED,REOPENED, RESOLVED,
43 VERIFIED, CLOSED
44 | Reso = FIXED, INVALID, WONTFIX, LATER, REMIND, DUPLICATE, WORKSFORME,
45 | CANTFIX, NEEDINFO, TEST-REQUEST, UPSTREAM
46 | zilla = gentoo xine sourcemage redhat mozilla kernel fdo abisource
47 | apache kde gnome
48 | If you want another bugzilla, file a bug.
49 |
50 | Gentoo-specific
51 | ===============
52 | !meta [-v] [CAT/]PACKAGE
53 | Print the metadata and optionally herd members for a given package.
54 |
55 | !changelog [CAT/]PACKAGE
56 | Changelog stats for a package
57 |
58 | !devaway list
59 | List all away developers.
60 |
61 | !devaway DEVNAME
62 | Display .away message for a single developer.
63 |
64 | !herd HERD
65 | Show herd members
66 |
67 | !expn NAME
68 | Show the expansion of any public Gentoo mail alias
69 |
70 | !glsa GLSAID
71 | Shows the title and external IDS for any given GLSA ID.
72 |
73 | !earch [CAT/]PACKAGE
74 | Earch output for a given package
75 |
76 | !rdep [CAT/]PACKAGE
77 | Reverse RDEPEND for a given package
78 |
79 | !ddep
80 | Reverse DEPEND for a given package
81 |
82 | What isn't supported yet
83 | ------------------------
84 | 1. !glsa -s TEXT
85 | This used to search for GLSAs that matched that string in their title or
86 | external IDS.
87 |
88 | 2. New bug announcements
89 | Jeeves used to announce brand new bugs to #gentoo-bugs as well as
90 | targeted channels or users, depending on the product, component,
91 | assignee, cc and a number of other factors (deeply nested if/else
92 | trees). The old implementation had this in code entirely, and it would
93 | be nice to avoid having to modify the code whatsoever, and instead have
94 | some domain-specific language for doing this.
95 |
96 | Source availability
97 | -------------------
98 | Gentoo specific:
99 | http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/rbot-gentoo.git
100 | Bugzilla support:
101 | http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/rbot-bugzilla.git
102 | (flameeyes has his own tree as well, but he's been sick lately, so it
103 | was lagging behind my development)
104 |
105 | Right now, if you want to run your own instance of the bot, you will
106 | need the latest Git tree of the rBot itself, as upstream only fixed the
107 | last remaining issue a couple of hours ago.
108 |
109 | Thanks to
110 | ---------
111 | solar:
112 | Running the old Jeeves Eggdrop till now, and helping to document all of
113 | the Eggdrop functionality we used.
114 |
115 | flameeyes:
116 | Bugzilla plugin development
117 |
118 | halcy0n:
119 | Gentoo-specific stuff
120 |
121 | tango_, jsn-:
122 | (rbot upstream developers) For fixing the bugs as I found them :-).
123 |
124
125 - --
126 Sincerely,