From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: Johannes Huber <johu@g.o>
Cc: creffett@g.o, dilfridge@g.o, jcallen@g.o, jmbsvicetto@g.o, jmorgan@g.o, kensington@g.o, mschiff@g.o, patrick@g.o, reavertm@g.o, scarabeus@g.o, thev00d00@g.o, mrueg@g.o, kde@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Herd/project cleanup
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 19:55:53
1 Hi!
2
3 However I'm quite inactive now due to local reason, I wanna to stay part
4 of gentoo-kde project =)
5
6 Johannes Huber писал 27-06-2015 22:39:
7 > Hello Kentoos,
8 >
9 > i think this topic is overdue. Compared to the list of members and real
10 > activity i would love to cleanup the herd/project.
11 >
12 > So please raise your hands to say "yes i want to stay part of it" or
13 > "no i am
14 > not interested anymore". Please answer me within 90 days. If you
15 > reading this
16 > mail after the 90 days and be removed, feel free to re-join.
17 >
18 > Greetings,
21 Best Regards,
22 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
23 Best Regards,
24 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD
25 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
26 FSBI Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
27 Leningrad region, Gatchina, Russia
28 Gentoo Team Ru
29 Gentoo Linux Dev
30 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com