From: Haas Wernfried <w.haas@×××××××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 38: Status of forum moderators in the Gentoo project
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:52:26
1 On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 10:31:04PM +0200, Fernando J. Pereda wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 09:47:02PM +0200, Jan Kundrát wrote:
3 > > There are several possible solutions:
4 > > a) Require all the existing moderators to do the quiz in some time
5 > > (months?). Please don't say that it is hard, I've done it myself ;-).
6 >
7 > Agreed 100%. I think current moderator should take the quiz so they can
8 > gain the same status as those who will take it.
9
10 As much i agree myself that it would be great if all current
11 moderators took the quiz the two problems described in my previous
12 mail [1] still exist. What would you suggest to do with the people
13 that are either unable (because they don't speak English (well)) to
14 take it or not willing to do it?
15 There is no way to force it on them and firing them is not an option.
16
17 Personally, i'd like to see all of the existing moderators take the
18 quiz, i assume it may be something like two thirds.
19
20 [1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/28989
21
22 cheers,
23 Wernfried
26 Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
28 mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp/
29 http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/
30 --
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list