From: Alexander Simonov <devil@××××××××××.ua>
To: Gentoo Develop Mail List <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Recruitments to utf-8 team
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:25:47
1 On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 09:56:10AM +0100, Heinrich Wendel wrote:
2 >Am Dienstag 30 November 2004 5:31 vormittags schrieb Lars Weiler:
3 >> * Alexander Simonov <devil@××××××××××.ua> [04/11/29 21:44 +0200]:
4 >> > What with subject?
5 >>
6 >> That reminds me, that I wanted to talk with lanius
7 >> (currently the only member of the utf8-herd) about this
8 >> topic. I did a lot of utf8 testing during the last year and
9 >> resolved serveral problems. Probably I could help out?
10 >
11 >You are always welcome :)
12 >
13 Sorry, but I not understand what you doing with me.
16 WBR, Alexander Simonov
17 Site Admin of Gentoo Community Ukraine
18 Site Admin of Fluxmod - web site devoted to fluxbox users.
19 web-site: http:///www.gentoo.org.ua
20 web-site: http://www.fluxmod.org.ua
21 web-site: http://ru.gentoo-wiki.com
22 e-mail: devil@××××××××××.ua