From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:30:59
1 bret curtis napsal(a):
2 > No, you sir, should not be here.
3 >
4 > I've been a 'developer' since before you left us for Microsoft. I've
5 > read the -dev and -core since that time, only chiming in from time to
6 > time but this frankly is crazy.
7
8 This sniplet was brought to you by the almighty Flaming Guide [1]:
9
10 <snip>
11 Another way to handle things is with experience. Come up to the plate
12 with your 10 years work and bash them down with it!
13
14 Code listing 1.5: Experience
15
16 email: I've been doing this for 10 years, so even though your logic is
17 sound, shutup!
18 </snip>
19
20 [1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~chriswhite/docs/flame.html
23 > Ciaranm never left, but was forced out by idiots
24
25 Well done, nice insult of lots of people. Really helpful.
29 Best regards,
30
31 Jakub Moc
32 mailto:jakub@g.o
33 GPG signature:
34 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
35 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
36
37 ... still no signature ;)