From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] OpenRc-0.12 is coming soon
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 16:57:34
1 On Sat, Aug 03, 2013 at 04:44:52PM +0000, Duncan wrote:
2 > Running the ~arch release version, OTOH, doesn't appear to significantly
3 > reduce the incidence of bugs compared to live-git, but there's a much
4 > bigger pile of changes in a release, and far less information about what
5 > they actually are, so I'm bug-tracing pretty much blind and that's no fun
6 > at all!
7
8 Actually I would say that running 9999 is more seceptible to breakage
9 than ~arch. We try to fix things in git before we do a ~arch release.
10
11 Your help is definitely appreciated, Duncan, and it would be good if
12 there were more out there who were willing to run 9999 and help us out.
13
14 William