From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FEATURES=test and the internet
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:38:10
1 On Saturday 19 November 2005 01:13, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > "Resolved - Fixed"?
4 >
5 > Hmmm, might have been aq epiphany quirk (wouldn't be the first) - when i
6 > looked there was no comment indicated.
7
8 Nope. I wrote ".". Bugs wrote the above for me. ;)
9
10 > > The last discussion that was had ended up with a TDEPEND, but that
11 > > doesn't cover the additional SRC_URI requirements. Besides SRC_URI, are
12 > > there any other requirements that might sneak in later on?
13 >
14 > and this is the other reason i took it off -dev - so i don't sound like
15 > an idiot -there's a TPDEPEND now?? That would 100% cover my needs, since
16 > these are testing depends.
17
18 A TDEPEND? Nope, not yet. It's just a possible solution that won't require
19 overloading USE flags for internal purposes further.
20
21 > > Nah, let's get it in the open (again) and get it dealt with.
22 >
23 > OK, so i violated that, but now i'm wondering if my needs are already
24 > covered (hey, could happen) :)
25
26 Not just yet...
29 Jason Stubbs