From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] xfce team would use some help :)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 20:45:20
1 Hi, everyone.
2
3 As you may or may not know, the old xfce team seems completely MIA.
4 Getting no response from the members, I have allowed myself to 'join'
5 and started bumping/updating stuff but since I'm low on time, I'd love
6 to see some help.
7
8 What specifically needs to be done:
9
10 1. someone needs to look through all the bugs :),
11
12 2. someone needs to look through all the packages for outdated ones.
13 I'm getting xfce announcements now and I've updated some
14 of the outdated packages already but that was mostly a free-time quick
15 effort and we'd use a more serious check.
16
17 Any volunteers? If someone'd like to proxy-maintain, I'm pretty sure
18 that could be arranged :).
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny