From: ioda 01 <ioda01@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] alt install
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 02:05:44
1 i am a little confused i wanna install of a linux partition (rh)i have an
2 extra partition that is empty ....how do i install do i have to boot off
3 toms floppy and do the partition and format and then use wget and obtain
4 stage1
5 or i could just download the tar on that partition and use fdisk and make
6 the partition from my redhat box and take it from there
7 thanx and i apologize for the inconvenince :)
8 all i am saying i dont have to use parted to create me an empty ;artition
9 since i already have one or ..... thanx and god bless u keep up the good
10 work
17 Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.
18 http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp