From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] papersize selection flag
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:28:55
1 On Saturday 17 January 2004 13:03, Luca Barbato wrote:
2 > Paul de Vrieze wrote:
3 > > Hi all,
4 > >
5 > > in response of an openoffice bug I would like to ask whether you think
6 > > that we should add useflags or another mechanism to select the default
7 > > papersize of packages where that can be set. I am a bit in doubt whether
8 > > it is really needed.
9 > >
10 > > Paul
11 >
12 > I think that the default papersize is took from the locale settings.
13
14 Openoffice doesn't for printers. And I know of other programs that don't. If
15 we would get it from locale and then use that in the ebuild I would also be
16 ok with that, but what I want to know is whether we want to make those
17 changes
18
19 Paul
22 Paul de Vrieze