From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] openrc stabilization todo
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 00:05:51
1 All,
2
3 I have been helping lately with the maintenance of openrc/baselayout-2.
4
5 I was just asked today on IRC about posting stabilization plans to the
6 list.
7
8 I don't have a stabilization plan, so, what I am going to do is post a
9 question to the list.
10
11 What still needs to be done before we can talk about stabilizing
12 openrc/baselayout-2? I haven't seen a todo list posted anywhere, and
13 there are several bugs out there related to openrc.
14
15 This is not an attempt to rush the stabilization, I just want to find
16 out what still needs to be done.
17
18 Please add your comments to this thread so I can put together a todo
19 list.
20
21 Thanks,
24 William Hubbs