From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 27 Bump
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:08:03
1 Doug Goldstein wrote:
2 > GLEP 27 [1] seems pretty stagnant and I'm planning on giving it a bit
3 > of a refresh and actually implementing it. Now before I do this I'm
4 > not in love with the format in tree but I haven't decided on a format
5 > exactly in my head. So that being said, I'm sending this out looking
6 > for some opinions or ideas for my new GLEP. One of the obvious things
7 > I'll cover is all the ambiguity of the GLEP with regard to the data
8 > inside each of the files.
9 >
10 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0027.html
13 One idea worth considering is making users just ebuilds with a
14 supporting eclass.
15
16 Regards,
17 Petteri