From: Jason Rhinelander <jason@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Quick moan: kernel ebuild expirey
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:29:48
With the number of experimental patches in mm-sources (it is, more or
less, a testing ground for things that may or may not eventually make it
into the main 2.6 kernel), whether or not it's based on an RC kernel has
very little to do with features or stability - consider mm-sources as
more of a permanent beta kernel.  If you're worried about 2.6.4-mm1
being more stable than 2.6.5_rc2-mm4, you're better off not using
mm-sources at all.

-- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list