From: Greg KH <gregkh@g.o>
To: Richard Yao <ryao@g.o>
Cc: Greg KH <gregkh@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-kernel] Proper distribution integration of kernel *-sources, patches and configuration.
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 19:40:02
1 Almost all of this portion of the thread is off-topic for gentoo-dev, so
2 I'll leave it alone, and will be more than willing to take it up
3 somewhere else it is on-topic for, like linux-kernel, if you want to.
4
5 But, there is one thing I do want to ask/comment on, as it is relevant
6 to users of Gentoo:
7