From: Paul Varner <fuzzyray@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *DEVELOPMENT* mail list, right?
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 15:46:46
1 On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 19:03 -0400, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > So, fellow devs, what's new with development? For those interested, genlop has
3 > migrated into gentoo as a project with the permission of upstream, which no
4 > longer maintain it. Um...any new tools or projects people are working on?
5
6 When my systems at work are not kicking my butt, I've been working on
7 shortening the list of bugs assigned to the tools-portage herd. (BTW,
8 thank you for taking genlop).
9
10 On that note the equery depends/depgraph should work a lot better in the
11 gentoolkit-0.2.4 series of releases than it has in the past. I would
12 appreciate if people would test and look at it.
13
14 Regards,
15 Paul
16 --