From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Some sync control
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:48:16
1 Piotr Jaroszyński kirjoitti:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > After yesterday epkgmove fun I thought that it would be nice to have some
5 > control on when our cvstree is synced with mirrors. My first very basic idea
6 > is just to put a block_sync file in the tree when smth big is going on, like
7 > new kde version stabilization or big pkg move. Inside the file we could have
8 > smth like "user - why - until time&date".
9 >
10 > What do you think?
13 Been wanting / talking about something like this for a while :)
14
15 Regards,
16 Petteri