From: "Chad M. Huneycutt" <chadh@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] separate catalog for my ebuilds...
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:44:39
1 Giulio Eulisse wrote:
2 > I'd like to keep my ebuilds under one single,separated, catalog
3 > directory, as they are still in development. I created a "mycat" dir in
4 > /usr/portage and added it to the known catalogs, but I keep having all
5 > my ebuilds masked out.
6
7 Portage keeps an internal list of categories, so you would need to update
8 that in order for it to see your new category. The file to edit is
9 /usr/lib/portage/pym/portage.py . Search for categories and add yours there.
12 Chad Huneycutt try { Windows }
13 Ph.D. Student catch ( Exception BSOD )
14 Georgia Tech College of Computing { linux };
15 http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~chadh