From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for March 26
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:19:17
1 Sorry about the delay on this -- I wrote it on a computer that somehow
2 fails at sending email and forgot it was in drafts.
5 This is your friendly reminder! Same bat time (typically the 2nd & 4th
6 Thursdays at 2000 UTC / 1600 EST), same bat channel (#gentoo-council @
7 irc.freenode.net) !
8
9 If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even vote
10 on, let us know! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole Gentoo dev
11 list to see.
12
13 Keep in mind that every GLEP *re*submission to the council for review
14 must first be sent to the gentoo-dev mailing list 7 days (minimum)
15 before being submitted as an agenda item which itself occurs 7 days
16 before the meeting. Simply put, the gentoo-dev mailing list must be
17 notified at least 14 days before the meeting itself.
18
19 For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
20 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/
23 Thanks,
24 Donnie
25