From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Need a use-expanded TV_GRAB variable for xmltv
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 01:54:07
1 On Sunday 04 June 2006 15:43, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > Matteo Azzali wrote:
3 > > Repoman considers "lots of local variables" as an error, I was pointed
4 > > to expanded vars as a solution.
5
6 you did something wrong then ... there is no such error "lots of local
7 variables" ... and if there is such an errro, then repoman is broken
8
9 > > If no developers has something against I'll be happy to use 28 local
10 > > flags!!!!
11 >
12 > Well uh, no please.... Don't create 28 local use flags for one ebuild
13
14 if it's the correct solution then it's the correct solution
15
16 a use-expanded variable for one package is a much worse solution
17
18 basing it off LINGUAS as proposed by cardoe seems like a workable solution
19 -mike