From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Commented init scripts
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:41:26
1 On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 10:28:39AM -0500, Ben Beuchler wrote:
2 > In the process of teaching myself how the init scripts work (/sbin/init,
3 > /etc/init.d/depscan.sh, /etc/init.d/runscript.sh, and
4 > /etc/init.d/functions.sh) I added a ton of comments to the code on my local
5 > copies. I would like to think that the comments would be helpful to anyone
6 > else who tries to figure it all out from scratch. If the developers are
7 > interested, I would be happy to make them available...
8
9 Sure; you can email them to me and if they're good I'll commit the comments
10 to CVS.
11
12 Best Regards,
15 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>