From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:21:16
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm listed on a number of packages as the maintainer that I don't
4 really care about any more.
5 Please if you want to take any of them add yourself as maintainer and
6 remove me. What's left will be re-assigned to herds if they exist,
7 maintainer-wanted or if they're likely broken anyway just removed.
10 app-editors/bluefish
11 Editor for programming and HTML. Recently bumped to the latest version.
12 Some minor bugs open in bugzilla that could need some attention.
13
14 app-laptop/hdaps-gl
15 Trivial tool to detect movement sensor in thinkpad laptops. Didn't have
16 a release in a long time, but also no issues, so probably can stay like
17 it is.
18
19 app-portage/portage-mod_jabber
20 I'm pretty sure this doesn't work any more. Dead upstream. Will
21 p.mask/lastrite if nobody steps up (stepping up means likely being the
22 new upstream).
23
24 dev-perl/Math-Vec
25 random perl package, will re-assign to perl herd if nobody else takes
26 it.
27
28 dev-ruby/dbf
29 database import for ruby. Already assigned to ruby and geoscience herd
30 where it can stay.
31
32 dev-ruby/GeoRuby
33 Already assigned to ruby and geoscience herd where it can stay.
34
35 media-gfx/pngnq
36 There's a trivial automake issue open in bugzilla which I will likely
37 just fix before giving it away, other than that will re-assign to
38 maintainer-wanted if nobody takes it.
39
40 media-sound/moodbar
41 This was used by amarok to display a colorful "moodbar" for audio files.
42 It depends on gstreamer 0.10, don't know if this will go away anyway at
43 some point.
46 cu,
47 --
48 Hanno Böck