From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <gentoo@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Reverse use of Python/Ruby versions
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 19:32:11
1 > If Java can do it, so can others.
2
3 And here I come with my 5¢. And my point here is simple:
4
5 No, Java (Team) can't.
9 Every time I come to Java team with some report they suggest (as joke,
10 partially) to become a "full" developer (but not a contributor) and take care
11 of this by myself.
12
13 And they never fixed the reported issue in less than few month.
14
15 And even if I doing a PR, it can take an eternity to be merged.
16
17 It looks like their infrastructure is so brainf**ing, that they prefer to
18 slack instead of doing maintenance.
19
20 I asking excuse of every Java team member, if my words hurt any one of them,
21 but that is just my vision of the situation.