From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: hasufell@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Change or revert the "30 days maintainer timeout" stabilization policy
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 19:57:59
1 Dnia 2014-04-02, o godz. 19:28:30
2 hasufell <hasufell@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > I'm just not sure what any of the randomly filed stablereqs are for.
5 > It doesn't help anyone, unless the guy who filed it actually uses it
6 > or if it is a blocker for another stabilization.
7 >
8 > It's annoying me for some time now. I expect maintainers to keep track
9 > of their packages and have a scheme when and what to stabilize.
10
11 I don't use stable. I don't want to burden arch teams about packages
12 people don't care about. When user files a stablereq, I know that my
13 package is requested in stable.
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny