From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: [gentoo-portage-dev] Breakout etc-update, dispatch-conf]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:48:15
1 Alec Warner wrote:
2 > In an attempt to receive more comments and to request comments on the
3 > virtual/config-manager, I have forwarded this mail here. Please comment
4 > + point out weird things wrong. I'd prefer to make either dispatch-conf
5 > or cfg-update the default for the virtual, but I am definately open to
6 > discussion on that.
7 >
8 > A bunch of bugs have been fixed with both of these lately, anyone
9 > against splitting them out, please speak up now, otherwise I will split
10 > them out later this week and portage will depend on some nasty virtual
11 > whose name I have not come up with yet ( new style virtual ).
12
13 If you don't scream loud, I will go and split them out, using
14 virtual/configfile-manager.
17 Kind Regards,
18
19 Simon Stelling