From: Ben Lutgens <lamer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Increase Your Business Sales NOW adv sekya
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:58:31
1 On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 04:39:19PM -0700, pwcr__Web-Biz-no-LTD wrote:
2 >Email marketing - if done right - is both highly effective and amazingly cost effective. OK, it can be
3 >downright PROFITABLE. If done right.
4
5 mmmm spam...tastes great and it's less filling. And this guy was nice
6 enough to remind us that it costs him less then sending postal mail does,
7 and that instead him paying the postal service, WE PAY for these ads.
8 Thanks dood. I'll sleep much better after recieving your unsolicited
9 garbage, i hope the fleas of 1,000 camels infest your armpits.
12 Ben Lutgens | http://cvs.gentoo.org/~lamer/
13 Random Gentoo Developer | http://www.gentoo.org/
14
15 "I got a wife and kids too but you don't see me out here stealing Imperial
16 Droids now do ya?"