From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-proxy/squid needs your love
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 17:46:22
1 On 08/04/2010 08:34 PM, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 07:12:18PM +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
3 >> On 08/04/2010 02:50 PM, Markos Chandras wrote:
4 >>
5 >>>
6 >>> @Council: Yet another example that we need to track the status of every
7 >>> single project in order to have a clear picture of which projects are
8 >>> active and which are dead
9 >>>
10 >>
11 >> Pruning projects that don't actively elect a lead would be a good start
12 >> and that doesn't require anything from the council to be implemented.
13 >>
14 >> Regards,
15 >> Petteri
16 >>
17 > Don't you think we need a team for that? Who is eligible to filter the project
18 > list and ask status updates from them?
21 I think undertakers can take care of any possible cleanup commits as
22 they already touch project pages for developer retirements. If you want
23 to join for that purpose just be in contact with them and I think they
24 will accept my proposal. As for just status queries I think anyone could
25 query the status from projects and nothing special is required. Of
26 course we should coordinate so that many simultaneous queries are not done.
27
28 Regards,
29 Petteri