From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: KDE and Ruby herd call for help
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:16:26
1 > Have they already done the ebuild quiz?
2 >
3 > I would love to have some guys fixing kde bugs and asking me or someone
4 > else
5 > in the team to check and commit it. So, if they have their quiz I would
6 > love to help mentoring them and otherwise I would love to see them in IRC
7
8 No quizzes yet. When I've put calls for help before I find that we
9 usually get a lot of responses and then a lot of people quickly fizzle
10 out. I wanted to at least get through that round before we start going
11 through the ebuild quiz process. I'll be sure and send people your way
12 though!
13
14 Thanks,
15 Caleb