From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge debug mode
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 04:42:38
1 On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:36:08 -0500
2 Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > Is there a way to run emerge in a debug mode to see where it is
5 > getting its dependencies? I'm trying to figure out what package I have
6 > installed that is trying to bring back a bunch of gnome programs and
7 > libs that I unmerged last night. Before unmerging each of them, I made
8 > sure with 'qpkg -q -nc -I pkgname' that nothing depended on them.
9 >
10 > --
11 > Andrew Gaffney
14 > --
15 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
19 grep for gnome in the DEPEND and RDEPEND files in /var/db/pkg
22 Seemant Kulleen
23 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
24 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
25
26 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
27 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E