From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] volonteers for a gentoo admin tool (portage frontend)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:05:59
1 > And that was the same for me while still using Debian. The point of this
2 > tool is not to replace anything currently present completely, nor is it
3 > an attempt to "dummify" Gentoo Linux. But for somebody new to the
4 > distribution it may not be obvious what all of the currently present
5 > tools do. A unified tool capable of configuring many ascpects of a
6 > Gentoo system could help here.
9 Totally agree. I use gentoo for a while, and still don't know all the tools.
10 Is there a list of them with their description (functions) ?
11
12 Philippe
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list