From: mbutcher <mbutcher@××××××××××.tv>
To: Holy Slave <holyslave@×××××××.com>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to install gentoo linux from hard drive
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 10:36:34
1 You have several options:
2
3 1) Buy a Gentoo CD. http://www.gentoo.org has a list of places selling them.
4 Most CDs are only a few dollars.
5
6 2) Install from the network (with a floppy and no CD):
7 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/altinstall.html
8
9 3) Install from another Linux. If you have Linux on the machine already, you
10 should be able to install Gentoo from it.
11
12 The mailing list gentoo-newbies is a good place to get help with any
13 installation questions. http://lists.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/listinfo
14