From: Chris Frederick <cdf123@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] dev-lang/php-5.2 status?
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:28:14
1 Hi all,
2
3 I hope this is the right place to ask this and I apologize if it isn't,
4 but I was wondering what the status is of php-5.2. php.net shows that
5 it was released Nov 2nd, but theres no sign of it in portage. I was
6 hoping to find a testing or at least a hard-masked ebuild for it by now.
7
8 Is there any work being done on this? And where can I go to check
9 progress and/or help in testing? The changelog lists the bundled Zip
10 Archive extension, PCRE, and OpenSSL functions are updated along with a
11 lot of performance improvements that I'm looking forward to testing out.
12
13 Any info would be helpful.
14
15 Thanks,