From: Chris Frederick <cdf123@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] dev-lang/php-5.2 status?
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:28:14
Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to ask this and I apologize if it isn't,
but I was wondering what the status is of php-5.2.  php.net shows that
it was released Nov 2nd, but theres no sign of it in portage.  I was
hoping to find a testing or at least a hard-masked ebuild for it by now.

Is there any work being done on this?  And where can I go to check
progress and/or help in testing?  The changelog lists the bundled Zip
Archive extension, PCRE, and OpenSSL functions are updated along with a
lot of performance improvements that I'm looking forward to testing out.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,
Chris