From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Desktop research project, dead?
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 11:35:41
1 Davide Italiano wrote:
2
3 > Are/were there some people involved in that project?
4 > It could be useful and pretty to (re)activate this project, considering
5 > that also gentoo-guis project is active (the two projects are actually
6 > related). I've some ideas about, I'll write it after you'll tell me (if
7 > you want) why the project's dead and if we(or you) can indeed (re)activate
8 > it.
9 >
10 How does this relate to the #gentoo-desktop IRC channel?
11
12 > and finally, are there people that want to work in that project in future?
13 >
14 Well I am definitely interested in better integration (especially after gvim
15 and then mousepad took over my KDE editor settings.. mimetypes yeah, but
16 leave my desktop settings alone, please ;) I can help with code (although I
17 have an aversion to C++, I can debug it if i /have/ to.)
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list