From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Bernard Cafarelli (voyageur)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:28:42
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Bernard Cafarelli (also known as
2 voyageur) our latest addition joining the NX herd.
3
4 Bernard is joining us from Paris, France (Issy-Les-Moulineaux to be exact, but
5 as Bernard also said, it's less known than Paris) where he's currently working
6 as a software engineer for a company in the VoIP software environment.
7
8 Bernard is proficient in two programming (C/C++) and two scripting languages
9 (PHP/perl).
10
11 When Bernard isn't in front of his computer(s), he enjoys swimming and
12 underwater diving. To relax his head, he tries to read some good
13 science-fiction books or going to the movies with some of his friends.
14
15 Please welcome Bernard as a new fellow developer among us !
18 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
19 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
20 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6