From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] proposed solution to arches/stable problem
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:30:02
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote: [Tue Jun 22 2004, 12:10:05PM EDT]
2 > This would probably fit in perfectly with GLEP 19, as they both propose
3 > the same KEYWORD addition.
4
5 Thanks, but at this point I withdraw my proposal of the "stable"
6 KEYWORD. I think that it is effectively the same thing as calling out
7 the maintainer's arch in the ebuild, as mentioned by foser. In my
8 previous email I suggest using the first arch in the KEYWORDS list to
9 indicate the maintainer's arch, which seems like a simpler solution
10 than adding "stable" throughout the tree.
11
12 Regards,
13 Aron
16 Aron Griffis