From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: yngwin@g.o, gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, qa@g.o, Gentoo Qt herd <qt@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: useflag policies
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:41:48
1 I'd suggest to make a QA team meeting to override this policies with
2 more correct and rationale.
3
4 Qt team members are greatly appreciated on this meeting. Even more, i
5 think that we should not take any decision on this without at least Qt
6 team lead(or half of Qt team devs)
7
8 So, let's arrange some time and talk about this, cause it is really
9 confusing. Qt team point is understandable, but it's still wrong. Let's
10 make some consensus here.
11