From: stamm@×××××××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Does portage use ccache transparently for ebuilds using scons?
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:38:20
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > stamm@×××××××××.com wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I have some questions.
6 >> - Does portage use ccache transparently for ebuilds using scons?
7 >> - Do I need to patch the SConstruct file to use ccache?
8 >> - Does portage use ccache independently from the buildsystem used?
9 >
10 > I don't think it can work transparently for scons, because scons
11 > doesn't rely on the environment path for reproduceability purposes.
12 >
13 > So probably all scons packages would need a patch.
14
15 k, thanks for your answer
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list