From: Dan Armak <ermak@×××××××××××××.il>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Ebuild for gv
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:05:05
1 Hi all,
2
3 Here is the ebuild for gv, the ghostscript frontend, as promised earlier. It
4 should go into app-text.
5
6 The ebuild is quite standard. Note however that gv itself uses Imakefiles to
7 generate a large amount of Makefiles.
8
9 The -gentoo diff makes it install into .usr instead of /usr/local.
10
11 Note: it doesn't incorporate the env. vars CFLAGS,CXXFLAGS so all it has for
12 optimization is -O2. I tried to make it use these env. vars, but constantly
13 recieved errors about CFLAGS (eventually) referencing itself etc. I'm not too
14 good with shell scripts and worse with Imakefiles, so I stopped after 30
15 minutes of trying. Someone who knows how to do it should make a -r1 version.
16
17 Note 2: this depends on the Xaw3d ebuild I posted yesterday. Note that I have
18 since posted a slightly updated version of that ebuild.
19
20 Enjoy,
21 Dan

gv-3.5.8.ebuild text/plain