From: Rutger Lubbers <ripat@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev ML <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] compile time statistics
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:49:22
1 Good idea, now does anybody know how to contact Maik Schreiber
2 <blizzy@g.o>?
3 I tried mailing that adres, but I get an error, saying it cannot be delivered.
4
5 Anybody any ideas?
6
7 Rutger
8
9 --- email msg
10 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at gentoo.org.
11 I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
12 This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
13
14 <blizzy@××××××××××.org>:
15 64.5.62.82 does not like recipient.
16 Remote host said: 550 unknown user
17 Giving up on 64.5.62.82.
18 --- end email msg
19
20 > I think that is the right way to do it since we explain in the last
21 > install process of the documentation what gentoo-stats does. Let's just
22 > add a line about compile times and we should be pretty much sorted.
23 >
24 > Steph
25 >