From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 30: "Planet Gentoo" web log aggregator
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:29:37
1 On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 04:47, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 01:29:50PM -0700 or thereabouts, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > We should offer a parallel survey to developers only to gauge the impact
4 > > on that community.
5 >
6 > I don't really consider the two communities separate. Developers are users
7 > to and would be encouraged to vote in the poll asking about the value of
8 > the service.
9
10 In general, I don't consider them separate communities. But to measure
11 how this impacts the (currently poor, IMHO) communication within the
12 development community on what they're doing, what's your better idea?
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list