From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bye2u Gentoo
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 00:13:56
1 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Alexander Færøy <eroyf@g.o>:
3 >
4 >> I am really going to miss a lot of you guys. Especially the ones I met
5 >> during FOSDEM. Hope to see you there next year as well!
6 >
7 > Damn! Who can I bash now regarding MIPS?
8 >
9 > V-Li
10
11 You really wanna bash the arch whose supported machines are made from 100%
12 American-grade Steel, usually require two people to lift, and suck more energy
13 than a Metroid in a daycare? :P
14
15 Bring it! :P
18 --Kumba
21 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
22
23 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
24 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list