From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:42:05
1 On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:03:39 -0700 "Daniel Robbins"
2 <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > If anyone should apologize, the Gentoo project leadership should
4 > apologize for not removing you from the list sooner. This project is
5 > screwed if people who act like you are allowed to stick around.
6
7 One more time. Please stop with the personal attacks, threats and
8 deliberate outright lies. Calm down, step back and realise your position
9 within the project and stop trying to abuse your former status. So far
10 within this thread, you've managed to launch groundless attacks against
11 me, a whole bunch of other Gentoo developers, the Council, the
12 Foundation and devrel. If you don't cut this out I'll escalate this to
13 the appropriate parties rather than let this pointless noise carry on
14 even longer than it already has.
17 Ciaran McCreesh
18 Mail : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
19 Web : http://ciaranm.org/