From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for Perl help verifying old Gentoo elections
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 15:28:56
1 On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 17:00:51 +0200 Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi, everyone.
3 >
4 > Inspired by Robin, I've started working on scripts to verify old Gentoo
5 > election results. Since our election mechanism is apparently the same
6 > as used by Debian, it seemed an obvious choice to use the Debian tooling
7 > (devotee) to verify our results.
8
9 As far as I know it is not the same. While we both use Condorcet
10 method, Gentoo allows several nominees with the same rank, while
11 Debian does not.
12
13 Best regards,
14 Andrew Savchenko