From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Policies for games dirs, new group "gamestat" for sgid binaries
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:59:45
1 >>>>> On Sat, 21 Feb 2015, hasufell wrote:
2
3 > Has this been done in cooperation with the games team? If not, why?
4
5 The games team is in CC of bug 537580 and no team member has
6 commented.
7
8 > I think QA should make a clear statement if they are acting above a
9 > projects head and why they had to do so, because this doesn't look
10 > like a joint effort.
11
12 As I said before, the QA team was asked by the council to settle the
13 policies on games group and /usr/games hierarchy.
14
15 Ulrich