From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: svyatogor@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: Fw: [gentoo-dev] [PROPOSAL] Menu system for all gentoo wm's.
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 21:45:39
1 begin quote
2 On Sat, 31 May 2003 17:17:28 +0000
3 Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o> wrote:
4
5 > That's interesting! Could you please send me your friends prog? As far
6 > as I understand he doesn't mind releasing the source.
9 http://jamtlinux.org/software/cookmenus/
10
11 Here's the code :)
12
13 appears it reads .desktop format (which is nice and standard (Er) and
14 has support for groups and translations..) and then can betweaked to
15 generate menu's for other desktops...
19 //Spider
22 begin .signature
23 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
25 end