From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-dev whitelisting
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 19:06:58
1 On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 3:05 PM, Alec Warner <antarus@g.o> wrote:
5 > On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 3:01 PM, Toralf Förster <toralf@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 >> On 05/13/2018 08:57 PM, Alec Warner wrote:
8 >>
9 >> Dear Gentoo Community,
10 >>
11 >> Gentoo-dev whitelisting[1][2] is nearly ready for deployment. The new
12 >> posting guidelines to post on gentoo-dev@l.g.o the following:
13 >>
14 >> - You must be a member of the list to post.
15 >> - You must be on the whitelist to post.
16 >>
17 >> The whitelist automatically whitelists all @gentoo.org addresses.
18 >> Additions of addresses to the whitelist can be made by any developer. To
19 >> modify the whitelist, please read this wiki page for instructions:
20 >>
21 >> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/Mailing_
22 >> Lists#Managing_the_Gentoo-Dev_whitelist
23 >>
24 >> [1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/650964
25 >> [2] The whitelist is not yet live, but I wanted to give folks an
26 >> opportunity to populate the whitelist before enabling it; so have at it.
29 >> Hi,
32 >> why is "antarus@g.o" <antarus@g.o> at the whtielist. IMO
33 >> that is superfluous, or ?
34 >>
35 > I was just testing the whitelist out on a different list to make sure it
36 > worked as I expected.
39 Just to be clear, whitelisting of gentoo.org addresses is not required.
43 > -A
46 >> --
47 >> Toralf
48 >> PGP 23217DA7 9B888F45